This is to inform all 2018 UTME or DE Candidates that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions.
The dates are outlined below:
- SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
The Screening exercise has been scheduled to hold from SATURDAY, 25TH AUGUST – TUESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2018. See full time table schedule here
- Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
- Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.
- Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
- Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
- Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
- Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and LiteratureBasic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Registration starts on Monday, 6th August, 2018 and will end on Wednesday 22nd August, 2018.
- Visit UNIZIK Post UTME Portal portal.unizik.edu.ng
- After reading the Instructions, Continue then Click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME
- DE examination.
Please Note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken.
Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK 2018 POST UTME Screening Application Closes Wednesday 22nd August,2018.
RECOMMENDED: UNIZIK 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Time-Table
FOR COMPLAINT AND ISSUES EXPERIENCED DURING FILLING OF UNIZIK POST UTME APPLICATION, SEND A MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org
MISTAKES IN OLEVEL DURING REGISTRATION CAN BE CORRECTED AFTER SUBMISSION OF FORM, BY CLICKING ON STEP FOUR AND CLICKING ON FILL APPLICATION FORM