The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (UNIZIK) has released the 2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise timetable for the 2018/2019 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: UNIZIK 2018/2019 Post-UTME & DE Screening Form
The Screening exercise has been scheduled to hold from SATURDAY, 25TH AUGUST – TUESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2018.
- Saturday, 25th August 2018: FACULTIES OF ARTS AND PHYSICAL SCIENCES.
- Monday, 27th August 2018: FACULTIES OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES AND BIO-SCIENCES.
- Tuesday, 28th August 2018: FACULTIES OF ENGINEERING, EDUCATION AND BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES.
- Wednesday, 29th August 2018: FACULTIES OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Thursday, 30th August 2018: FACULTIES OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND PHARMACY.
- Friday, 31th August 2018: FACULTIES OF MEDICINE AND AGRICULTURE.
- Saturday, 1st September 2018: FACULTIES OF LAW AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES.
- Monday, 3rd September 2018: All Affiliate Institution ( FCT UMUNZE, ENUGU STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, TECH, AUCHI POLY, POPE JOHN PAUL SEMINARY).
Tuesday, 4th September 2018: DIRECT ENTRY EXAM FOR ALL FACULTIES.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
- Only bonafide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.