The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, has announced the dates for the 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate entrance examination/screening test.
- With effect from 2018/2019 session, the SPGS, NAU will operate an all year round admission process/sale of form.
- There shall henceforth be two-tier admission exercise/screening tests.
- The sale of Form for the 2018/2019 admission exercise continues till 30th November, 2018.
- Submission for the 1st Tier ends on Fri,10th August, 2018.
- The screening test for the 1st -tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 10th -14th September, 2018.
- The screening test for the 2nd – tier 2018/2019 Admission shall be held from 3rd – 7th December, 2018.
Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org