This is to inform all Abia State University (ABSU) students that the management of the institution has released the approved school fees schedule for its undergraduate programmes (ie. Regular, ICE, IDEA and Sandwich) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ABSU 2018 School Fees Schedule and Payment Details.
ALL STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PAY TUITION FEES IN FULL (FOR BOTH FIRST AND SECOND SEMESTERS) TO REDUCE TRANSACTION COST AND FOR CONVENIENCE.
- Accommodation fee for all categories of students (per session) is N40,000. It is compulsory to all first year students
- All new students, in addition to tuition fee are to pay Acceptance fee, Accreditation fee and Development fee as indicated in each of the categories.
- Course registration should be completed online at the beginning of each semester.
- All fees are payable by e-payment ONLY through any of the following banks:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank, Uturu
- All First Bank Nigeria Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc Branches Nationwide
- All Fidelity Bank Plc Branches Nationwide
- All Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All Ecobank of Nigeria, Branches Nationwide
- All Skye Bank Ltd, Branches Nationwide
- All Diamond Bank Plc, Branches Nationwide
- All United Bank for Africa Branches Nationwide