The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the university and participated in the online screening are hereby advised to proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check if their names are on the admission list.
How To Check ATBU 2018 Admission List
- Visit: http://atbu.edu.ng/#/ug/checkshortlistedlist
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Select your course of study
- Select the entry mode (UTME or DE)
- Finally select the institution and hit the Enter Key to check if you have been admitted.
Candidates whose names are on the list are to appear for physical screening exercise with relevant credentials scheduled to take place from 24th to 30th of September, 2018.
Come along with Online screening slip, Physical screening invitation letter, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, Downloaded O’level Results from the internet at not more than 2 sittings, Scratch card PIN (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GRADE II) or Original Certificates, Indigene Letters as well as NCE/NDE/IJMB for Direct Entry Candidates.
Kindly adhere strictly to this information.