This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) 2018 Post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates offered provisional admission on the merit list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check BUK 2018 Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, BUK admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedures below to check your admission status:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.