The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) wishes to inform all 2018 UTME candidates that registration for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admissions into various National Diploma programmes is currently ongoing.
(2) Those who did not choose the Polytechnic but wish to be considered for admissions and scored the afore-mentioned cut off mark are also eligible to take part in the screening exercise.
Method of Application:
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Unity Bank and IC Global Bank in Ozoro Branch only and obtain Scratch Card from same bank or
- Visit http://ozoro.mycportal.com/cportal/web
- Click on Start New Application.
- Read the instruction on the next page, Click Continue button to proceed with the application.
- Fill in your details, select Programme type as National Diploma and Academic Session as 2018/2019 from the drop down.
- Complete and Submit your application
Screening Dates, Venues & Details:
1. DAY ONE (FRIDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2018):
(A) SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
i. ND Agricultural Technology
ii. ND Fisheries Technology
(B) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
i. ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
ii. ND Chemical Engineering Technology
iii. ND Civil Engineering Technology
iv. ND Computer Engineering Technology
v. ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
vi. ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
(C) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. ND Building Technology
ii. ND Quantity Surveying
(D) SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
i. ND Computer Science
ii. ND Food Science and Technology
iii. ND Science Laboratory Technology
iv. ND Statistics
2. DAY TWO (SATUERDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2018):
(A) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
i. ND Accountancy
ii. ND Banking and Finance
iii. ND Business Administration and Management
iv. ND Marketing
v. ND Mass Communication
vi. ND Office Technology and Management.
TIME: 10.00 AM
Venue: Various Heads of Department offices
Materials Required for the Screening Exercise are;
Mode of Dressing: Corporate. Note that candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies websites during the Screening Exercise.
Thursday, 27th September, 2018.