Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Courses.
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS (PGD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (PGDSM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Resource Management (PGDERM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Mathematics (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Animal Science (PGDAS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (PGDCV)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Elect/Elect. Engineering (PGDEN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning (PGDUP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics with Electronics (PGDPW)
B. PROFESSIONAL MASTERS
- Master in International Studies (Professional), MIS
- Master in Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Professional),MISS
- Master in Environmental Management (MEM) (Professional)
- Master of Science in Disaster & Risk Management (DRM) (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration MBA
C. ACADEMIC MASTERS
- Master of Arts in History and International Studies (M.A)
- Master of Science in Geography (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Microbiology (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (M.Eng)
- Master of Science in Finance (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc)
D. DOCTORATE DEGREE (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Finance (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Ph.D)
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into all the programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required. Candidate with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2010 must present original of their certificates for screening as their statements of results and/or result slips are unacceptable. Every candidate in regular employment must submit, with his/her application, a formal letter of release for postgraduate studies by his/her employer. In addition to the general requirements, an applicant is expected to fulfill specific requirement as regards their programme of study on this website.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN 2018 Postgraduate Admission.
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://www.postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng/application.
All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card.
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment platform. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed.
Beware of Fraudsters!
For further enquiries on admissions, please contact H.O Adetu, Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osogbo via: 07037821221, 07087752772,08033031315 and/or email@example.com.
SUBMISSION OF OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT IS PRE-REQUISITE FOR CONSIDERATION OF ADMISSION INTO ALL CATEGORY OF PROGRAMMES.