YSU Diploma Programmes.
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION (DSP)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIC LAW (DCL)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL (ONR)
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission.
Step 1: Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application. Sales of scratch cards starting from 30th November, 2018.