How to Check ABSU 2018 Admission List.
- Visit ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed.