This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration guidelines has been published.
Recommended: Check admission list here
FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure.
Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 86510415CA
Step 3:Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
Step 4:Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
Step 5:Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.] Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference incase you forget.
Step 6:Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
Step 7:Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2018 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
- Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly.
- Failure to follow the afforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
- If at anytime you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online Chat support system.