The National Youth Service Corps has announced Thursday, 18th October, 2018 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corps Members Nationwide.
NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream I POP Events:
- Thursday, 11- Friday 12th October 2018, Job awareness and creation week at local government levels.
- Monday, 15th October 2018, Release of passing out Corp members by employers, and clearance at LG levels.
- Tuesday, 16th October 2018, clearing of Corp members by the zonal inspectors, debriefing and evaluation of service year.
- Wednesday, 17th October 2018, administration of questionnaire (4B) State farewell party (at instance of state Governor.
- Thursday, 18th October 2018, distribution of certificates of National Service to deserving Corp members at zonal levels.
The nationwide exercise would be low-keyed while certificates of National Service are to be distributed to deserving Corps Members at the Local Government level.
The Winding up/Passing-out activities will be low-keyed with the distribution of Certificate of National Service to deserving Corps Members at the Zonal Office Level.
Management wishes to commend and thank all Corps Members for their Selfless Service, Dedication, Resilience, Patriotism to the nation and patience while awaiting the official passing out date.
Management wishes to thank you for your various contributions in fostering national unity and development and wish you all journey mercies as you return to your respective destinations.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.