The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedures for all newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNILORIN Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the University of Ilorin must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site:
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept/reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks ()
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site (www.unilorin.edu.ng). You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment . Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
- You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
- Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies of the final Course Registration Form.
- Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
- Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
- YOU ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS (LURKING AROUND CAFES, ON-CAMPUS, OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, ETC.) IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO SEND TO YOU SMS OR INTERACT WITH YOU WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE (ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC.) UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENT MATTERS.
- REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN