AKSU School Fees Payment Procedure for all newly admitted students for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all newly admitted and returning students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management has opened the portal for the payment of school fees for 2018/2019 academic session.
All newly admitted Students are to note that AKSU school fees payments must be made on or before 15th November, 2018.
AKSU School Fees Payment Procedure.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.