BASUG Remedial Admission List – Names of candidates offered admission into the School of Basic and Remedial Studies, Bauchi State University (BASUG) Remedial Programme for the 2018/2019 session has been released.
The School of Basic and Remedial Studies, Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has released the first batch Remedial programmme admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BASUG Remedial Admission List (first batch) has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check BASUG Remedial Admission List
Candidates are to check their names from the attached pdf document below, kindly download and search for your name(s).
BASUG Remedial First Batch Admission List.
Successful candidates can download and print admission letters through their online application profiles.
How to Print BASUG Remedial Admission Letter
- Visit BASUG remedial programme admission portal at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/login.html.
- Fill in your Username (which is your application ID) and Password (also your application ID, provided you’ve not changed it) in the required columns.
- Then, click on the Login button to access your portal and also print your admission letter.
Admitted candidates can proceed to the Remedial Directorate and obtain clearance before proceeding with registration.
1. All candidates must come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the screening exercise.
2. All candidates must come with scratch cards of the o’level examination they are submitting.
Screening and Registration for First Semester 2018/2019 academic session commence on Wednesday, 14th November 2018. Closing date for registration will be announced.
For further inquiries, please contact Alh. Sani Wada on 08069545395.