The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) management has released the acceptance fee amount and the payment procedure for all 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted part time programme students.
EBSU Part-Time Acceptance Fee Amount – Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay the sum of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) non-refundable acceptance fee with a transaction charge of (N315).
EBSU Part Time Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Follow the procedure below after confirming your admission status:
- Generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, by creating portal account. Login to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT.
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and Enter your Application Number in the box that appear
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After which, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.