- Cheating, Spying or a student allowing his/her work to be copied by another student.
- Use of material relevant to the examination including textbooks, notes, scripts, G.S.M. handsets or other electronic devices in the examination hall.
- Possession/destruction of materials (i.e. those materials referred to in ‘b’ above) in examination hall relevant to the paper being examined.
- Impersonation in examination, i.e. writing examination for another student or procuring/hiring another person to write examination for him/her.
- Refusal to complete Examination malpractice form when required to do so.
- Insubordination to invigilator or other authority.
- Causing noisy distraction in the examination hall and other disruptive acts.
- Fore knowledge of examination questions.
- Illegal possession of University examination booklets.
For: Deputy Registrar, Information/Public Relations Officer
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.