The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma invites all awaiting result candidates and those who missed the first admission screening to apply for the second admission screening exercise of the institution.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N5,250.00 (Five thousand two hundred and fifty Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch or purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) from any of the under listed Banks Nation Wide;
-ECOBANK NIGERIA, Plc
-FIDELITY BANK, Plc
-FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
-KEYSTONE BANK LTD
-UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
-ZENITH BANK, Plc.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org using either e-Tranzact PIN purchased from the banks stated above or ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph and scanned copies of all relevant certificates / documents to the Portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- Candidates are to print out a copy of the application form with their passport photograph for presentation along with other documents on the screening dates stated above.
The screening guide is available for download on completion of the application process.
Post-UTME Screening Time-Table:
The Screening Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.
Candidates should note that this exercise is for those with Credentials/ Results also candidates who are awaiting result will be screened at a later date.
Direct Entry Screening:
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must upload scanned copies of all relevant certificates/ documents to the Portal.
Please be informed that there shall be no Direct Entry into Medicine and Law.
All Direct Entry candidates should follow the online application procedure as stated above and also obtain the forms via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) at a fee of N5,250) only from any of the designated Banks, (The fee excludes other charges as stated below).
Application forms for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates will be available online for completion and submission till Midnight Wednesday, 31st August, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise automatically forfeits his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2016/2017 academic session’s admission exercise.
Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically ‘disqualified’.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.