This is to inform the general public that the management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ABSU Admission List has been successfully uploaded on the University portal.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for 2019/2020 session.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
- Visit ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
You can also access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.