ABU post UTME screening exercise registration deadline has been extended till Saturday, 24th August, 2019.
The general public hereby notified of the Post UTME screening exercise of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- Direct Entry Candidates Should Apply Here: ABU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Screening.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 29th July, 2019 and closes on Saturday, 24th August, 2019.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2019/2020 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Click Here to View -> 2019 ABU Post UTME Screening Timetable | Date, Time & Venue.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.