The general public hereby notified of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira Post UTME admission screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice in the 2020 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Screening.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November, 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Timetable.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
ABU Post UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.