The Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU), Zaria has released the 2019 Post UTME admission screening exercise schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- 2019/2020 ABU Zaria Post UTME Admission Screening Form is Out
- ABU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
ABU Post UTME Timetable / Schedule.
New Schedule/Date for the screening exercise will be announced soon. keep checking this page regularly.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.