ACEONDO Acceptance Fee – Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission into the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) that the admission acceptance fee payment procedure has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- ACEONDO 2018/2019 UTME Degree 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
- ACEONDO 2018/2019 Direct Entry 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
- ACEONDO 2018/2019 NCE 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List
ACEONDO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
All the newly admitted candidates are required to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) for Degree and Twenty Thousand Naira (#20,000.00) only for NCE Candidates.
Click http://portal.aceondo.net/ to login to your ACEONDO portal for payment. Nobody should pay through any consultant/agent or firm as the College did not have designated agents, consultant or firms on admission or payments.
FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Click on Make Payment
FOR BANK PAYMENT:
- Click on “Generate Invoice” to download a printout to take to the bank based on the payment method chosen
- Visit any bank branch closest to you
- Present the printout to the teller and request to make payment for Freshers in Adeyemi College of Education using Etranzact PayOutlet Platform or Remita, depending on the payment method chosen
- Provide your details
- Collect your Confirmation Order Number / RRR slip from the bank.
- Come back to the portal and click on Verify Payment , enter your Confirmation Order Number / RRR, choose the appropriate payment method and click Verify
Closing date: Not Specified.
Any candidate who fails to pay on or before the closing date would have his/her admission reversed and the space allocated to those on waiting list.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.