Candidates for NCE Programmes: Minimum of 150 marks in UTME.
Candidates for Direct Entry (DE): NCE certificate.
All candidates referred to above must have made Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, their Institution of First Choice.
2. Fill the online form carefully and correctly as editing is not allowed once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Test Slip
After the online screening exercise, candidates found prima facie qualified will be notified via text messages as well as e-mails, and invited for a CBT Aptitude Test in the College. The printed Post UTME slip would indicate the conditions, date, batch and time of the Aptitude Test.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.