Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) part-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- B.A. English
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
100 Level: All Candidates applying into 100 level undergraduate programme of ACU must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or its equivalent.
200 Level/Direct Entry: Direct Entry requirements are as stated in the JAMB brochure.
Method of Application
- Candidates are expected to go to the University website (http://cpts.acu.edu.ng) to complete the Online Application Form or come to the University for their forms.
- In the alternative, download and complete the Application Form from the University website (http://cpts.acu.edu.ng/index.php/download-forms), attach photocopy of the teller and submit the completed Application Form by post or by hand to:
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
P.M.B. 1066, Oyo Town
Candidates are expected to make payment of N6,000 (Six Thousand Naira Only) to the bank below:
BANK NAME A/C NUMBER
Stanbic IBTC Plc 9202409902
Send all enquiries to: [email protected]
Ajayi Crowther University Part-Time Degree School Fees
|Tuition fee||– ₦150,000|
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.