How to Apply for Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Post UTME.
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
After successful payment for aocoed 2017/2018 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.aocoed.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
- Other applicants should use their application number as username and surname as password to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng.woad.arvixe.com/ to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.