This is to inform the general public and aspirants of Adamawa State University, Mubi that the 2016/2017 admission list is now available online
THE UNDERLISTED CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION INTO 100 LEVEL FOR THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates are to report for screening and collection of admission letters at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately. Candidates are to come along with the following:
i. Original Certificate(s) of Educational qualification
ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigine Certificate
iii. Four (4) Passport size Photographs
iv. Original UTME Slip
v. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
All Candidates that did not pay the N2, 500 UTME screening fee should do so into the University Bank Account:Skye Bank Plc, Acc No. 1751091883 and tender the Bank Teller at the Screening point.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.