The Adamawa State University, (ADSU) Mubi has released the UTME and Direct Entry first batch admission list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
At the moment, you can only access your ADSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below, This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.