The managements of the Adamawa State University, Mubi (ADSU) has released the first batch Direct Entry admission list of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Also: Check UTME list here
All the candidates that applied for admission into the university through Direct Entry are to proceed and check their admission list from the list uploaded below.
Candidates are to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at Adamawa State University, Mubi immediately.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- i. Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- iii. Four (4) passport size photographs
- iv. Original UTME/DE slip
- v. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- vi. Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- vii. Original receipt of screening fee.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.