Members of Staff and Students are to note the following decisions taken at the meeting of Principal Officers and Deans on Tuesday, May 2, 2017 for compliance.
- Any student that resumes from the Easter holidays from Wednesday, May 3, 2017 will not be allowed into the Campus for the Second Semester 2016/2017 Session.
- Students who violate the dress code will not be allowed into classes and examination halls.
- All the four 200 Level Law courses examined in the First Semester have been cancelled. They will be re-taken during the Second Semester Examinations.
- The University portal has been re-opened till Wednesday, May 10, 2017. Students are to note that no further extension will be given.
- The Second Semester Examination will start on Monday, June 5, 2017. Students are to note the date and prepare well for the examinations.
With best wishes.