This is to inform the general public that the Ajayi Crowther University managements has released the examination eligibility for the 2016/2017 academic session.
You will recall that about a week ago, a circular was issued in respect of the above subject-matter. Management wishes to reiterate its stand that on NO account will any student who has not fully paid his/her fees be allowed to participate in the forth-coming 2nd semester examination.
Kindly check the University’s website for financial status of all students (Click Here).
Needless to say that the affected students will have to repeat the missed courses in the NEXT academic session when it will be available.
Whilst Management appreciates the efforts of parents and sponsors in paying their Wards’ fees, it should be noted that NO concession will be given to any defaulter. Such students are STRONGLY advised to stay away from examination halls.
Students who have fully paid their fees should proceed to the Bursary to obtain their final financial clearance for the session to be eligible to write their examination.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.