The University Management at its meeting on Monday June 19, 2017 directed that all Ajayi Crowther University graduates who are yet to collect their certificates due to outstanding payments of fees; should settle their indebtedness on or before August 31, 2017. In the event of non-settlement, the University would take necessary action to recover its fund which may include but not limited to publication of the debtors list in the newspapers and the cancellation of the Statement of Results issued, amongst others.
Also, those without outstanding fees but who are yet to collect their certificates should do so latest by September 30, 2017 after which defaulters would be surcharged. From October 1 to October 31, 2017 defaulters would be surcharged one thousand naira (₦1000) per week until the certificates are collected. Please NOTE that the Statement of Results issued would be declared invalid; after October 31, 2017.
Please NOTE that henceforth all Statement of Results to be issued by the University will be valid for only one year after graduation as certificates are always ready for collection on/after Convocation Day.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.