This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount payable as admission acceptance fee.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana acceptance fee is N10,000.
Below are the procedures for payment of the acceptance fee.
1. Open your web browser and log on to www.akanuibiamfedpoly.net.
2. Log in to your profile using your application number using this format 2016/app/hnd/01223 for hnd students or 2016/app/nd/01223 for ND students.
3. When your profile opens, click on Fees button, locate and click on generate invoice button and for another page to open, select payment options and click on pay.
4. print the invoice that will be displayed and proceed to the bank for payment.
5. After payment go back to www.akauibiamfedpoly.net and log in to your profile, click on fees button and click on verify payment.
6. Click on verify payment and type in the rrr number and click on verify to verify that you’ve paid acceptance fee.
Also note that registration have commenced, so you are to come down to the school with the following documents and commence your registration.
i. Jamb result
ii. O level result
iii. ND result for hnd students
iv. IT letter for hnd students
v. Secondary School Testimonials
vi. LGA certificate or certificate of origin.
vii. Birth certificate
viii. Attestation Letter and
ix. Your passports.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.