The Management of Akwa Ibom State University has released the 2016/2017 UTME [Merit] Admission list and currently uploaded online.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE NOTICE
Candidates offered First choice provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to indicate their acceptance of the offer:
(1) Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate the Acceptance Fee Pre-Payment Analysis Slip for Twenty thousand five hundred naira only (N20,500), by carefully following the steps below:
(a) Click the REGISTER NOW link
(b) On the Registration type panel, select STUDENT
(c) On the left menu panel of the student registration page, click PAY ACCEPTANCE
(e) Ensure you correctly enter UTME registration number and click the NEXTbutton.
(d) Click on MAKE PAYMENT in the Payment Status row
(e) Select BANK OPTION to print the payment analysis slip, for bank payment.
NOTE:Bank payment can be made at any of the following Banks:
* Sterling Bank Plc
* United Bank for Africa (UBA)
* First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
* Union bank Plc
* Diamond Bank Plc
* Enterprise Bank Plc
* Unity Bank Plc
* Wema Bank Plc
* First Bank of Nigeria Plc
* Zenith Bank Plc
* Ecobank Plc
* GTB Bank Plc
* Skye Bank Plc
* Keystone Bank Plc
* Access Bank Plc
(2) After payment in bank, return to the portal to verify your payment status and print the payment receipt.
Note:- Payment of Acceptance fee must becompleted within three (3) weeks, from the date of this notice
JOHN E. UDO
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.