The Managements of the Akwa Ibom State University has introduced the case of the online option for making school fees payment.
This is to reduce the queues in the bank and to make fee payment simpler for our Students.
This innovation will also eliminate the need for the barreling long distances to make payment as a result of the non-availability of banks within the University environs.
The steps are as follows:
STEPS TO USE THE ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Enter your Registration number & access code to login to your account.
- Click on payment on the dashboard
- Select the payment type, the level & the payment policy
- Select the mobile payment option.
- On the Bank IT Platform select your bank name
- Enter your Account number
- Click submits.
- On the next page; fill the form with your Account details (i.e First name, last name, Email.
- Create your passcode.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone then enter the OTP given and click confirm payment.
- Print the acknowledgement slip and proceed to the portal for your course registration
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.