OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Graduands SHOULD NOT COME LATE as procession TO THE AUDITORIUM will commence at 9:00 a.m. prompt.
- No Graduand will be allowed to join the procession after 9:30 a.m.
- Graduands SHOULD note that only invitees with Invitation Cards will be allowed inside the Auditorium and they must be seated in the Auditorium not later than 9:30 a.m.
- Seats and T.V. Monitors will be provided outside the Auditorium for other Guests without invitation cards.
- Movement of Graduands from one place to another during the Convocation proceedings will not be allowed.
- Only accredited Journalists and photographers will be allowed into the Auditorium.
- Silence must be maintained throughout the Convocation Ceremony.
- Graduands must attend a procession rehearsal in front of the Auditorium at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, September 2, 2016.
- Every Graduand is expected to come to the Auditorium with his/her copy of the Order of Proceedings, and rehearse Al-Hikmah University Anthem contained therein as this shall be recited at the commencement and close of the Convocation Ceremony.
- All students are strongly advised to dress properly according to the University’s dress code as no graduand will be allowed into the University Campus unless he/she is properly dressed.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.