This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Fourth Batch NCE Admission List is out for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Thanks for your cooperation