Cross River state scholarship application for 2017 has commenced. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified students of Cross River state origin currently undergoing Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Local Scholarship Award.
The scholarship is available to all field of studies.
Applicants must be from the second year of studies of their studies,
Must be on a full time regular studies,
Must have a good cumulative grade point average in the previous year’s examination.
A minimum of 2nd (Class Upper Division) or HND Upper Credit,
Must have completed their NYSC Program.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are to collect Application Forms free of charge from the State Scholarship Board and return same accompanied with photocopies of the following:
i) Admission Letter
ii) Previous Session’s Examination Result
iii) Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
iv) Letter of Attestation from the Head of Department
v) Any other relevant documents.
All application forms are to be submitted to:
Cross River Scholarship Board,
Micheal Ani Secretariat, Hope Waddell Avenue,
P.M.B. 1007, Calabar,
Cross River State.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.