Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku wishes to inform all qualified candidates that the 2016 Post-UTME [ND And HND] Screening Form for admission into the institution for the 2016/2017 Academic session is now available.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2016/2017 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku. The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Procedures and Steps
Instructions for purchase and completion of National Diploma(ND) Screening Form and Higher National Diploma(HND) Online Application Form
The cost of application forms will be deducted respectively
|Application Form||Service Charge||Total Amount|
Method of Application
- Pay a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 (ND Applicants) or N12,000.00 (HND Applicants) cash into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Account 0010761873 at any Union Bank branch nationwide.
- Upon payment you are expected to wait for 24hrs for verification before continuing your application online. Upon successful registration, ensured that you print your payment receipt and acknowledgement card
- ND PROGRAMMES
GCE 0′ Level, SSCE (WAEC & NECO) NABTEB or its equivalents with at least five (5) credits passes in the relevant subjects in not more than two sittings. Note: A minimum score of 180 in 2016 UTME is required for Morning and afternoon applicants
- HND PROGRAMMES
I. A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant disciplines from National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes
II. A minimum of one(1) year Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
III. Candidates who obtained ND at Pass level with a minimum of two(2) years Industrial Training Experience. IV. GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE (WAEC & NECO), NABTEB or its equivalent with at least five (5) Credit passes in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) siitings with Credits in Maths & English
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR APPLICANT AND TRANSACTION IDs. THIS WILL HELP TO MAKE PAYMENT IF NEED BE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Will be announced soon
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.