The Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University, Bauchi wishes to inform all 2016/2017 newly admitted students that they are required to download the Medical Form online, fill it and submit.
All 2016/2017 newly admitted students are requested to complete this form [Part I] and then present it to a qualified Medical Practitioner who will carry out Medical Examination and complete Part II of the Form. The information supplied will be treated as confidential.
Thereafter, the form should be returned to the Medical Director Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.