This is to Inform all the General Public that the Screening Exercise for all the Newly Admitted Students of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University 2016/2017 session is set to commence on the 14th of December 2016, and to end on the 22nd of December 2016.
All the Newly Admitted Students should come along with all the following :-
1. Original Copy and Photocopies of all their Credentials and Passports for the screening exercise.
2. You must have paid a fee of N2500 at the prescribed bank for the printing of your Remittal form, before you can be screened.
Remember to come along with all the Necessary Credentials for a Successful Screening.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.