Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Director of the National Centre for Petroleum Research and Development, Energy Commission of Nigeria, ATBU Bauchi.
1. THE POSITION
The Director, who is the chief administrative officer of the Centre is responsible to the Governing Board of the Centre, through the Vice Chancellor for the day to day administration of the Centre.
Candidates applying for the post shall:-(i) Possess Ph.D degree in Engineering or Sciences specialized in energy or energy related areas.
(ii) Be a Professor in the University or Senior Principal Research Fellow in the Research Centre and
working in energy or energy related field.
(iii) Be conversant with Public Service Rules and Financial Regulations. Applicant from within the Research Centre should have added advantage.
(iv) Applicants above sixty (60) years of age need not to apply.
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION
(a) Candidates should apply with ten (10) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing
information on the following:
i) Full Name
ii) Place and Date of Birth
iv) Marital Status
v) Number and Ages of Children
vi) Permanent Home Address
vii) Qualifications with Dates (photocopies to be attached)
viii) Statement of Experience including full details of former and present post
ix) Other activities outside current employment
(b) Candidates should also provide a five (5) year vision for the Centre in not more than three (3) pages.
4. SALARY AND CONDITION OF SERVICE
The remuneration and other terms for engagement for successful candidate shall be as obtained in the
Energy Commission of Nigeria, unless otherwise stated.
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover with envelop marked “POST OF DIRECTOR, NCPRD” addressed to the Administrative Secretary/Secretary to Advisory Board, National Centre for Petroleum Research and Development, ATIL Complex, P.M.B. 0248, ATBU Yelwa Campus, Bauchi, not later than 24th January 2017.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.