The Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Saminu Ibrahim, said that the Faculty of Sciences had 950 students which is the largest number compared to other faculties.
Others included the Faculty of Technology Education, 723; Faculty of Engineering and Engineering Technology, 719 and Faculty of Environmental Technology, 639, Faculty of Management Sciences had 454; College of Medical Sciences, 41 and Faculty of Agriculture, 272 students.
Ibrahim also announced the commencement of courses at the university’s College of Medical Sciences, he also said the National University Commission (NUC) had re-accredited nine courses in the Faculty of Technology Education and Environmental Technology earlier denied the institution.
He urged the new students to zero their minds on cultism, improper dressing, illicit drugs, corruption and other vices, noting that the school has no tolerance for such misconducts.
He urged them to concentrate on their studies and ensure that they excel at the end of their studies.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.