This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as University of First Choice for the 2017/2018 Academic Session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME examination as well as Direct Entry Candidates to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng.
You are to generate the Remita Retrieval Reference using your JAMB registration number as User Name, and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as screening charges to ATBU account.
You are to download your screening forms and ﬁll the information in the required fields and upload same information along with a passport size photograph accordingly. You are to also indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number [‘O’ Level WAEC, NECO and NABTEB etc.)
Note that the original copies of your credentials will be veriﬁed at the point of physical screening at Faculty level in due time, after successfully securing admission.
The Portal will remain accessible for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates from Tuesday, 19th September to Tuesday 3rd October, 2017. Click here to begin screening registration
Both UTME/DE Candidates, Before proceeding for the registration process, Check your name on the Screening List Here
Fatima Inuwa Abdullahi
CC: VC, DVC (Acad), DVC (Admin), Registrar, Bursar, Director DICT,
Director DBRS, All Deans, Chairman (CSC) and FC.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.