» Auchi Polytechnic 2017/2018 ND 2nd Batch Admission List Out Online
» Auchi Poly 2017/2018 HND 1st Batch Admission List Out Online
» Auchi Poly 2017/2018 HND 2nd Batch Admission List Out Online
Clearance & Payment Procedure
- Log on to the Polytechnic Website (www.auchipoly.edu.ng) then click on Morning Portal (www.auchipoly-online.com)
- Check the departmental requirements (online) to see if you are qualified. If yes, then accept offer of provisional admission by using your Application Number as Username and Password (e.g. EEE/ND1718/99999 or EEE/HND1718/99999).
- All Auchi Polytechnic ND Graduands MUST ensure that they type the last 5 digits of their ND matriculation number when requested during the acceptance stage. If any matriculation number clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
- Having accepted the admission offer online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number. Students must ensure that their matriculation number tallies with their Department. If not sure, they are advised to visit the MIS Directorate for guidance.
- Also, students are to ensure that they print out copies of their Notification of Admission (Admission Letter).
- Login to the portal (www.auchipoly-online.com) now with your matriculation number and signup as a new user.
- Click Generate RRR payment invoice (Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative charges together.
- Take the RRR invoice to any bank and make payments or pay via the Internet (mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) (A/C No. 1000075).
- The Bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
- Proceed to register for your courses online, using your Matriculation Number generated after the acceptance of offer of admission.
- Complete the Course Registration Form with all necessary and correct details and click Submit. Then, print copies of the Course Registration Form and submit two (2) same to your School Officer.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.