- All candidates must have taken the 2017 UTME and with a minimum score of 100.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative charges (Bank charges, Portal Access for online application, Credentials screening for eligibility clearance, and results checking).
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required admissions processing and POST-UTME CBT screening fees.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2017/2018 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the school portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Banks) stated below:
Skye Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.