- All candidates must have taken the 2017 UTME and with a minimum score of 100.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at two sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee. This excludes other administrative charges (Bank charges, Portal Access for online application, Credentials screening for eligibility clearance, and results checking).
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at www.auchipoly-online.com to complete the online application form after payment of the required admissions processing and POST-UTME CBT screening fees.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2017/2018 to initiate the application process.
- Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
- Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the school portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channels (Banks) stated below:
Skye Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Fidelity Bank
- Proceed to the Polytechnic’s portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.