This is to inform all 2019 UTME candidates that applied for the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Full Time programmes admission for the 2019/2020 academic session that the first batch of admission list has been released.
How to Check Auchi Polytechnic ND Admission List.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
- If you found your name here, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept offer of admission on JAMB CAPs and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges.
- Proceed to register for your courses online.
- Then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer.
- Your admission will be canceled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges on or before the 25th September 2019. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.