The Authorities of the Bauchi State University, Gadau has released the Undergraduate Registration, Clearance and Payment Of Fees Procedures for all newly admitted students for the 2016/2017 session.
All Students admitted in the 1st, Second and Third List are hereby informed to start registration process as soon as possible in-order to be able to meet up with the deadline given.
See Outlined Registration Procedures Below:
Procedure For 2016/2017 Undergraduate Registration.
• Student to go to their department for screening of their credentials.
• Student to go to the faculty office for clearance.
• Student to go to the Registry for screening by the Central screening committee.
• Student to go to the Students’ Affairs Division for booking of Accommodation.
• Students’ to go to the ICT for collection of Registration documents.
• Student to go to the Clinic for medical check up.
• Student to go to the Court for Signing of Oath forms.
• Student to go to the Bank for payment of registration fee.
• Student to go to the Bursary for exchange of Teller to Receipt.
• Student to go to the Faculty office for collection of Matriculation number.
• Student to make photocopies of all signed documents.
• Student to go to the Faculty and Academic office (Registry) for opening of files respectively.
Student to go back home and wait for Academic calendar to be out.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.