Applications for admission into the 2016/2017 Academic Session for the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part Time Degree Programs are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The BASUG part time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years.
All lectures for the part time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
Further, the program may cover vacations. All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees.
Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
- The same curriculum with the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best quality teaching and research personnel
- World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time ProgramWAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR THE PART TIME DEGREE PROGRAMS
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iii. B.Sc. Public Administration
Tuition fee per session as approved by the University is as follows:
HOW TO APPLY
Online Application Forms are now available for a fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to be paid into the following University’s First Bank Account.
Account Name: BASUG
Account No.: 2019665054
Bank: First Bank Nig. Plc
Obtain Payment Receipt from the bank and proceed to any of the following Bursary Units of the University to collect a Scratch Card Pin to be used to fill the Online Application Form.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Gadau Main Campus, Gadau, Azare, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Bauchi Campus, Yuli Darazo Road, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Misau Campus, Misau, Bauchi State
Visit the University’s Website at www.basug.edu.ng to fill the Online Application Form using the Scratch Card Pin obtained from the Bursary.
Click here to fill the online application form
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.