The Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has released the guidelines of the physical screening and registration exercise for all newly admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All newly admitted students are to note that the physical screening exercise and registration exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session commences immediately after resumption.
Physical screening exercise and registration of Newly Admitted Students begin on 15th January, 2018 and end on 26th January, 2018. Candidates are to visit their respective faculties as follows:-
- Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
- Law – Misau Campus
- Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
- Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
All candidates must come along with the following:
- Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer printout)
- UTME/JAMB result slip
- Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise
Resumption/registration of returning students commences on
5th February, 2018 and closes on 16th February, 2018.