The Managements of the Bells University of Technology, Ota has released the acceptance fee payments procedures and guidelines for all newly admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT GUIDELINES:
1.FIRST AND FOREMOST, CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST HERE FOR YOUR NAME, to be sure you have been offered admission.
2.Please visit the application portal at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/payonline.php using your Username and Password, to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) only using a Mastercard registered for online payment by your bank and print out your receipt, not later than one week after the receipt of the admission letter, to avoid forfeiture of the Provisional Admission you have been granted.
3.Kindly Upload the following documents in the portal
a.Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age;
b.Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination Result slip as issued by JAMB;
c.The Ordinary Level results in SSCE, GCE, NECO/Equivalents
4.Print out your acceptance form
5.Please bring along with you to the Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology, the following documents for verification:
- a.The Acceptance Fee Receipt printed from the portal
- b.The Acceptance Form printed from the portal
- c.Original copies of documents uploaded
- d.Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- e.Referees’ reports written on letter head paper, one of which must be from your former Principal and the other from a Clergy, attesting to your character.
Please note the following, carefully:
- a.All payment to Bells University of Technology from this point onwards, are to be made online through our Portal only, using a MasterCard that is registered by your bank for online transactions.
- b.Visit http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/docs/ugfees.pdf for the approved schedule of fees for the various Programmes.
- c.Please be informed that fees paid are not refundable after acceptance of Offer of Admission or upon voluntary withdrawal from the Programme.
- d.Resumption for New Students shall commence from Sunday 17th September, 2017.
- e.A compulsory medical screening, which includes drug test, would be carried out on all fresh Students on resumption, at the University Medical Centre.
- f.A Compulsory one week Orientation Programme will commence on resumption.
- g.Students will be responsible for their own feeding. However, the University has provided Cafeteria Services where food will be available on Pay-As-You-Eat (PAYE) basis.
- h.Further relevant information about your studentship is available in the Student Information Handbook, which will be supplied to you after verification. You are expected to digest the content and the provisions of the Handbook.
- i.The university pays particular interest in the dressing of students. Visit our website at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=dresscode for details on dress codes. Non-compliance attracts stiff disciplinary measures.
Students are therefore warned in their own interest to comply. For the avoidance of doubt indecent and improper dressing, including growing of long hair and beard are not allowed.
You are warmly welcome to the promising world of Bellstech and we wish you a successful academic and all-round experience.
Accept our congratulations!
‘Only the best is good for Bells’
Lamidi S. Tafa (Mr.)
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.